**NEW to the MARKET** from Rogers Tevlin Auctioneers
Rogers Tevlin Auctioneers are delighted to bring to the market circa 20.5 acres of top quality farmland with previous Planning Permission (2004)
Agricultural Property Location: Rathendrick, Carnaross, Kells Co Meath.
It is positioned close to all local amenities in Carnaross and Kells including primary secondary schools, shops, restaurants and swimming pool with a regular bus to Dublin City Centre daily.
- The land is surrounded by mature trees and hedgerows and has good road frontage.
- Folio Number MH6839.
- The placing of this property on the market affords a unique opportunity for prospective purchasers to acquire farmland on the fringe of the village in a renowned stock fattening area.
Previous Planning Permission
Planning permission was granted in 2004 on this parcel of land for a residential dwelling consisting of a new bungalow, septic tank and percolation area and a new entrance.
- Planning Ref Number KA40110.
- Strategically positioned with excellent connectivity to a number of towns and the M3 motorway, while retaining a peaceful rural ambience, this represents a brilliant opportunity to create an exclusive private dwelling subject to the necessary planning permission.
- This property is desirable for those looking for a quiet rural location yet commuting distance to Dublin.
- It is positioned close to all local amenities in Carnaross and Kells including primary secondary schools, shops, restaurants and swimming pool with a regular bus to Dublin City Centre daily.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a superb parcel of land in a beautiful countryside location only 3 minutes drive from Carnaross village, which lends itself to any farming or equestrian enterprise.
Rahendrick Carnaross Kells Co Meath
Nearest Eircode: A82Y9C8