**NEW to the MARKET** from REA O’Brien Collins: Top quality farmlands with good road frontage.
Agricultural Property Location: Grangegeeth, Slane, Co. Meath
- Approx. 8.2 hectares / 20.26 acres – Folio MH52098F.
- With approx. 200m frontage to the L5603 road, these high quality elevated lands are southerly sloping and are laid out in 3 no. field divisions.
- A laneway leads to an enclosed yard which has the benefit of a block-built outbuilding extending to approx. 55.7 sqm / 600 sq ft. With 10ft eaves height and double metal doors, the shed has an electricity connection and offers ample opportunity to extend if so required.
- This property has two gated entrances on the road and there is a private well in the front field offering a good water supply.
- The perimeter of the lands was fenced with sheep wire in 2021 and generally the lands show all the signs of having been well maintained by the current owner over the past 20 years.
Located opposite Grangegeeth Church. Use Eircode A92 P585.