**NEW** to the market from James L. Murtagh Auctioneers; commercial forestry lands consisting of c.19.5 acres on the Mullingar Road, Castlepollard, Co. Westmeath.
- Comprised in folio no. WH32043F
- The subject lands comprise of c.5.48 ha/ c. 13.54 acres of majority norway spruce and broadleaf plantation, planted in 2018.
- There are 10 years remaining on the grant for the recently planted forestry at €3100 /year.
- The remaining c. 6 acres mature forestry comprises of roughly 40% pine and 60% decidious plantation, planted in circa 1965.
- The lands benefit from excellent road frontage onto the R394 road and also have access to a hardcore secondary road.
From Castlepollard, take the R394 towards Mullingar, travel on that road for approximately 2km and the lands will be on the left hand side, clearly identified by our James L. Murtagh salesboards.