**ONLINE AUCTION** DNG Martin O’Connor Estate Agents are delighted to present for sale by DNG Online Auction on the 14th of September 2023 this fine holding of land extending to c. 7.70 Ha (19.02 acres)
Agricultural Property Location: Attyshonock, Bushypark, Co Galway
The land is laid out in one block and is conveniently located 5.7 km from Moycullen village & 6.4 km from Galway City Centre just off the N59 on the old Galway Road.
- It enjoys excellent frontage onto this cul de sac lane.
- The land split into two sections is enclosed on three sides by stone walls in the front section.
- In a convenient situation to the city and its suburbs the land offers those with an interest in farming and outdoor activities the opportunity to acquire a manageable holding of land with livestock handling facilities.
- The land is ideal for equestrian purposes and furthermore it is a perfect opportunity for those with an interest in horticulture or recreational use to acquire top quality land.
- The front section of the farm which is used as meadow extends to approximately c. 4.50 Ha (11.16 Acres) provides top quality land and is suited to a range of uses.
- The land to the rear is close to the Old Galway to Clifden Railway line.
- This section of the farm is a mix of wild woodland and peatland.
This is an excellent chance for new and existing farmers to acquire farmland on the west side of the City and cut down on long commutes across to the East of the county. Furthermore, this is a perfect opportunity to obtain a herd number on these lands and create a viable farming holding.
An opportunity not to be missed as farms of this quality rarely present themselves to the market in the region.
From Galway City, take the N59 towards Clifden. Passing Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate, continue for a further 2.2 km. The land is located on the right hand side identified by the DNG Martin O’Connor For Sale signs.
- c. 7.70 Ha (19.02 acres)
- Bushypark area of Galway
- 5.7 km from Moycullen village
- 6.4 km from Galway City Centre
- Excellent road frontage
- Convenient to the city and its suburbs
- Livestock handling facilities
- Ideal for equestrian purposes, horticulture or recreational use
- Meadow of c. 4.50 Ha (11.16 Acres)
- Close to the Old Galway to Clifden Railway line
- An opportunity not to be missed