**NEW to the MARKET** from Terry Hyland Estate Agents
We have the pleasure of offering to the market this residential holding in a scenic but convenient location.
This charming property at Acres, Cavan consists of a four bedroom bungalow on a 1.31 acre site and an old cottage with outbuildings on 18.19 acres of agricultural land.
Agricultural Property Location: Acres, Cavan, Co. Cavan, H12KH97
The property is located down a rural laneway, approximately 2km from the N55 at Corlurgan and 5.5km from Cavan town.
- The bungalow, built in 1994 of block construction, has a floor area of approximately 1600 sq. ft.
- Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining, utility area, WC, sitting room, hallway, four bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- The property is heated by way of oil-fired central heating, complemented by open fires in the living room and sitting room.
- There is a block garage adjacent.
- The driveway has a tarmacadam finish and the lawns are mature.
- Overall, the property is in good condition, and, with some modernisation, would make an excellent family home.
- There is an old cottage and outbuildings nearby.
- The cottage is in need of renovation and energy upgrade.
- The floor area amounts to approximately 520 sq. ft. and consists of a bedroom and two living areas.
The lands are fair for the most part but require some minor remedial works.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire such a unique holding, in a picturesque setting but convenient to all amenities.
This property is being sold in one lot.
For all enquiries please contact our office on 049 438 0434.