Public Auction by Shee & Hawe: 123 acres of top quality agricultural farm land in a renowned prime farming district. Available in Lots
Agricultural Property Location: Whitehall, Grangemockler, Co. Tipperary
Whitehall, Grangemockler comprises a 123 acre farm, located in an attractive rural setting and prime farming country in South Tipperary.
The lands can be sold in one or more lots and suggested lots on offer comprise:
- The entire 123 acres
- 100 acres
- 23 acres
- Crop history for the 100 acres is that it has been in permanent pasture for the past 7 years and previous to that used for growing cereals / potatoes .
- The 23 acres has been in permanent pasture.
- The lands are on both sides of a minor road (100 acres on eastern side and 23 acres on the western side).
- The lands all have mature hedging.
- Mains water supply is available.
The property is located just 1.6 kms from the N76 Kilkenny – Clonmel road at Grangemockler village, 13 kms from Callan, 34 kms from Kilkenny and 20 kms from Clonmel
- Auction Location: Carraig Hotel, Carrick on Suir, Co. Tipperary
- Auction Date & Time: Fri, Mar 3rd at 12:00 PM
FURTHER DETAILS AND MAPS AVAILABLE FROM AUCTIONEERS