E.A. Coonan & Son was founded in 1892 by Edward A. Coonan at Rathcoffey. The business was transferred to Maynooth in 1938 and a second branch was opened in Celbridge in 1999 with a third branch opening in Naas in 2019.
We handle the sale (auction or private treaty) and acquisition of farms, stud farms, country houses & estates. We also sell and acquire smaller country houses, cottages and sites throughout Ireland. We also lease a portfolio of grazing and tillage land.
The firm has been a long-standing member of the Irish Auctioneers and Valuers Institute now the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland and have played an active part in both organisations over the years of its membership.