Lot 2: This lot comprises of C.47 acres of prime land with a compact farmyard located roadside.
- The land is easily managed with a gravel laneway stretching from the farmyard thought to the lands to rear.
- The land again is benefited by ample frontage and located directly opposite Lot 1 noted above.
- The land is laid out in a number of easily managed divisions with a very gentle slope on some of the fields.
- The farmyard comprises a 3 span round roof shed with adjoining double bay lean-to to rear.
- To the side of the yard there is a 4 span free standing lean-to used for storage.
- There is a walled livestock pen with crush and gates leading to yard and adjoining paddock.
- A number of decorative outbuildings are also located within the yard ideal for storage.
RETURN TO WEBSITE PROPERTY LISTING HERE