Lot 2: c.123 acres of prime land with an extensive farmyard.
- The land again is benefited by ample frontage onto the cul-de-sac road to front.
- The land is easily managed with a gravel laneway stretching from the farmyard thought to the furthest fields on the farm.
- The land is laid out in a number of easily managed fields with the majority of the farm fenced for sheep.
Dairy Farm Conversion Potential
The farm is currently used as part of a beef and sheep enterprise but could be easily converted to dairy if desired as there is already ample slatted and cubicle accommodation in place in the farmyard.
The farmyard in Brackagh consists of
- a 4 span double bay lean-to shed with 2 cubicle divisions and scraper system with a 4 span slatted lean-to shed to the front.
- There is a modern 4 span ‘A' roof shed with slatted tanks both sides of a central passageway on the opposite side of the farmyard.
- There is a large silage slab along with a 4 span free standing lean-to shed used for storage and a 3 span round roof shed with adjoining lean-to used for hay/straw storage within the yard.
- The majority of the farmyard is concreted.
- Electricity connection and water provided via private well located on the lands.
Lot 1: c.36.5 acres of prime land with extensive road frontage
- The land is peacefully located close to the end of the cul-de-sac laneway.
- Currently laid out in grass in 3 easily managed divisions.
- This land appears to be of top quality and requires viewing to be truly appreciated.
- It would be ideal for a house subject to the necessary planning consents.