Lot 1; Residence & farmyard on approx. 69 acres.
Comprises of a traditional style single storey former land commission residence, which has been extended and well maintained over the years. Now extending to approx. 950 sq ft, accommodation includes; ent hallway, 4 bedrooms, living room, kitchen/dining room and bathroom. OFCH throughout. There is a small, enclosed yard to the rear, with gardens, paddock and an orchard to the front and side and some traditional out offices.
Located to the rear of the residence with excellent access from the public road. The yard comprises of an extensive range of farm buildings and briefly include;
- 8 unit herringbone Delaval Milking parlour,
- 90 cubicle shed with a slatted feeding area,
- 4 bay slatted shed,
- 2 bay calf shed,
- open shed approx. 200 sqm,
- associated feed, machinery and storage sheds,
- 2 silage pits with capacity for approx. 1,500 tonnes of silage,
- extensive concreted yard area with ample livestock handling facilities and pens.
- The lands are located primarily to the rear of the residence and yard together with another entrance from the public road.
- A superb block of approx. 69 acres in total laid out in 11 fields, all presently in grass with lovely mature well tended boundaries and featuring a central hardcore roadway which connects to Lot 2.
- The lands are slightly elevated, free draining, enjoying a lovely southerly aspect with pleasant views overlooking the surrounding countryside.
Lot 2; 60 acres (approx.) with equestrian yard & facilities.
LOT 2; APPROX. 60 ACRES WITH EQUESTRIAN YARD & FACILITIES
An outstanding approx. 60 acre non-residential farm, featuring top class lands laid out in 4 large fields with separate independent roadway access from the R156(Dunboyne / Summerhill Road) and also boasting frontage onto the Ballygortagh Road.
- The land is all presently in grass and again has been expertly farmed to the highest standards over the years and is suitable for any agricultural purpose.
- In the centre of this farm is an extensive yard with equestrian facilities which have not been used for a number of years.
- There is a large American Barn that houses 18 stables, a 240 sq m flood lit sand arena, lunging ring and other wooden stable buildings which are in need of refurbishment.
- This lot adjoins Lot 1 and is interconnected via a hardcore internal roadway.
- Independently, however, it is a top class farm either as an equestrian enterprise or as a highly productive dairy/beef or tillage farm.
Lot 4; 5 acre Plot
A superior parcel of lands extending to approx. 5 acres with extensive dual frontage onto the R156(Dunboyne / Summerhill Road) and Dunsany Road. Primarily triangular in shape, all presently in grass, and located on the opposite side of the public road from the main farm. This plot of land would make an ideal site for the erection of a dwelling house thereon (subject to receiving the necessary planning permission from Meath Co Co)